According to the HRERA statement, the real estate builders that have been fined include Identity Buildtech Private Limited, BPTP Limited, Advance India Projects Limited, KLJ Realtech Private Limited, Spaze Towers Private Limited.
NEW DELHI: The Enforcement Directorate has attached properties of real estate developer Sobha Ltd in Gurugram worth over Rs 201 crore in a money laundering case, taking the total assets seized so far in the case to more than Rs 311 crore.
- Property Registry Rate Hike: 1 अप्रैल से रजिस्ट्री की नई दरें होगी लागू, पुराने सर्किल रेट में नहीं होगा काम 04 Jan, 2023
- Godrej Properties to develop 14.27 acres land in Gurugram 25 Dec, 2022
- WHAT IS RERA ACT IN REAL ESTATE? WHY IS RERA REGISTRATION IMPORTANT? 25 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA imposes penalty of Rs 25 lakh each on 5 builders for not completing projects on time 23 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA asks Pareena Laxmi Infra to pay delayed possession charges to 51 allottees 21 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA imposes ₹2.5 cr penalty on builder. 16 Dec, 2022