The proposed development will comprise predominantly of premium residential apartments and will have an estimated revenue potential of approximately Rs 3,000 crore.
Real Estate Regulation and Development Act (RERA) was passed by the Government in the year 2016 to regulate the real estate industry in India and safeguard homebuyers’ rights.
- Property Registry Rate Hike: 1 अप्रैल से रजिस्ट्री की नई दरें होगी लागू, पुराने सर्किल रेट में नहीं होगा काम 04 Jan, 2023
- Godrej Properties to develop 14.27 acres land in Gurugram 25 Dec, 2022
- WHAT IS RERA ACT IN REAL ESTATE? WHY IS RERA REGISTRATION IMPORTANT? 25 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA imposes penalty of Rs 25 lakh each on 5 builders for not completing projects on time 23 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA asks Pareena Laxmi Infra to pay delayed possession charges to 51 allottees 21 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA imposes ₹2.5 cr penalty on builder. 16 Dec, 2022