Real Estate Regulation and Development Act (RERA) was passed by the Government in the year 2016 to regulate the real estate industry in India and safeguard homebuyers’ rights.
According to the HRERA statement, the real estate builders that have been fined include Identity Buildtech Private Limited, BPTP Limited, Advance India Projects Limited, KLJ Realtech Private Limited, Spaze Towers Private Limited.
A group of 51 allottees of Pareena Laxmi had approached RERA demanding delayed possession charges since the builder failed to deliver the units in specified period of four years from execution of the builder-buyer agreement in 2016.
Brahma City Private Limited is developing a residential township project in Gurugram's sector 61 to sector 65. The Haryana Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Gurugram, has imposed a penalty of ₹2.50 crore on a real estate developer for violating norms by selling plots without the registration of the project
The Gurugram bench of the Haryana real estate regulatory authority (HRERA) has ordered Vatika Limited to refund money with interest to all 28 allottees of its housing project which the developer has abandoned.
- RBI launches UDGAM portal: Check process to register, search for unclaimed deposits 19 Aug, 2023
- Property Registry Rate Hike: 1 अप्रैल से रजिस्ट्री की नई दरें होगी लागू, पुराने सर्किल रेट में नहीं होगा काम 04 Jan, 2023
- Godrej Properties to develop 14.27 acres land in Gurugram 25 Dec, 2022
- WHAT IS RERA ACT IN REAL ESTATE? WHY IS RERA REGISTRATION IMPORTANT? 25 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA imposes penalty of Rs 25 lakh each on 5 builders for not completing projects on time 23 Dec, 2022
- Haryana RERA asks Pareena Laxmi Infra to pay delayed possession charges to 51 allottees 21 Dec, 2022